Help with new disability benefit claims

Sadly the staff in the shop are not trained in how to complete the new benefit forms (PIP and Universal Credit).

For help within Gillingham you can visit North Dorset Citizens Advice Bureau, The Courtyard, Newbury Court, Gillingham (behind the shop next door).  For further information see link: Citizens Advice Bureau

Staff in the shop are able to help complete other types of forms, such as attendance allowance.  We provide this help in the shop or can visit people in their homes in Gillingham contact us if you would like advice.